Failure To Reimburse Reasonable Expenses
The employment attorneys at Salusky Law Group help employees get the rightful reimbursement they are owed. We know the tactics that employers try to use to delay reimbursement or deny the expenses were necessary or reasonable. We will use our experience and the law to resolve your unpaid reimbursement issues. You paid for the work expense and you deserve to be reimbursed.
- What are the obligations of an employer to reimburse reasonable expenses?
- What does the law consider a “reasonable” expense?
- What tactics do employers use to deny or underpay reimbursements?
- What types of expenses are subject to failure to reimburse?
- Do you need an employment attorney to represent your expense reimbursement claim in Los Angeles?
- What happens if the employer fails to reimburse lots of employees?
- What are your reimbursement rights as an employee in Los Angeles?
Find answers to these questions in our Frequently Asked Questions and answers below
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
If you are having troubles getting reimbursed, contact Salusky Law Group by calling us at (562) 855-0004 to schedule a case evaluation.