Anna Salusky, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Anna Salusky, Esq.
Anna R. Salusky is the founder of Salusky Law Group. She represents workers who have been mistreated and victimized in the workplace. Anna also represents injury victims and their families.
Born and raised in Downey, California, Anna attended college at USC and then law school at University of San Diego. She graduated from law school at age 24 and began practicing on the defense side, representing companies and public entities in catastrophic injury and employment claims. Eventually, she left the defense side to grow and manage a plaintiff’s firm, while representing workers mistreated by their employers and people injured by the negligence of others.
Anna is a tenacious attorney who has proven herself in the courtroom. She prides herself in providing an empathetic approach to working with clients. She believes in providing the highest level of advocacy to her clients and is not afraid to put a case in front of a jury
Anna is the proud mom to two daughters. She enjoys spending time with her girls and their dog Lucky. She loves the Long Beach community and serves on the board of directors for both the Long Beach Symphony and Alpert Jewish Community Center.
- Wage and Hour
- Personal Injury
- Class Action
Professional and Community Involvement
- Alpert Jewish Community Center of Long Beach – Board Member (2019 to present), Executive Committee Member (2020-present)
- Long Beach Symphony – Board Member (2019 to present)
- Temple Israel – Member (2010 to present)
- California Employment Lawyers Association – Member (2021)
- Orange County Bar Association – Tort Section Chair (2017-2018), Treasurer (2016-2017), Secretary (2015-2016)
- Guest Speaker for the Orange County Bar Association
- University of San Diego School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2002)
- University of Southern California (Bachelors of Arts, 1999)