Violations Examples For Class Action Lawsuits
Salusky Law Group is highly experienced in employment class actions, defending clients in hundreds of wage and hour, discrimination and other workplace-related disputes. Our record is due to our vast experience and comprehensive understanding of substantive employment laws, procedure, and statistical analysis – crucial elements in these complex cases.
Types of Class Action Lawsuits
- Failing to pay overtime wages for employees
- Not paying final wages upon termination
- Failing to provide meal breaks for employees
- Failing to provide rest breaks
- Failing to reimburse employees for certain work-related expenses
- Failing to pay minimum wage for all hours worked
- Misclassifying employees as independent contractors
- Misclassifying hourly employees as salaried employees
Count On Our Experienced Employment Attorneys
We're here to help advocate on behalf of you. Call us at (562) 855-0004 to schedule a case evaluation.